Forum Song of Dead Index du Forum Forum Song of Dead
Forum de l'alliance Song of Dead de Ikariam

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Share Button In Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Song of Dead Index du Forum -> sujet externe -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hardpeop

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Share Button In Facebook App Répondre en citant

Share Button In Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

–trgraglia Apr 6 '11 at 12:13 add a comment Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook twitter or ask your own question. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 6 '11 at 7:09 trgraglia 4,39243566 I had searched and got the intent. All rights reserved.. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to add share button in android? [duplicate] Ask Question up vote 12 down vote favorite 6 Possible Duplicate: Android facebook/twitter share button I am creating an app wherein i want to add share button , on clicking the button my app can be shared on facebook and twitter. Something's not working with the Facebook for iOS app.If something's not working with the Facebook app for iPhone or iPad, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app:Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPadIf there's a newer version of the Facebook app you don't have yet, it'll be listed there for you to downloadIf you're having trouble downloading the app, check your internet connectivity. –snn Apr 6 '11 at 7:19 Post some code so we know where you are stuck and can help. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . How do I update my account using a text message (SMS)? If youve set up Facebook texts, you can send a text (SMS) to 32665 (FBOOK) to update your status and get notifications without using data. For best results, connect to Wi-Fi and retry the download.Cancel and restart the download.Log out of Facebook, then retry the download.Review Apple's tips for troubleshooting download issues.Uninstall your Facebook app, restart your phone and then re-install the Facebook app from the App Store.If these steps don't solve your issue, let us know.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. There has been an error with your request.. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. But was not understanding how it workd. How do I adjust my mobile push notifications from Facebook?Mobile push notifications are updates that appear when you're not actively using Facebook. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Select a new location and then click Save.To remove your location on a post:Go to the post.Click and select Edit Post.Click .Click x to the right of At [Your Location] to remove your current location.Click Save.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Have you tried? Have you looked anywhere? At least try, then post some code and we will help. Page Not FoundWe are sorry we weren't able to find what you are looking for.You can try the following:Search Microsoft CommunityGo to the Microsoft Community home page . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Please let me know if anyone has a suitable answer which i can implement. .. android facebook twitter shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 12:07 Communityf 11 asked Apr 6 '11 at 5:30 snn 64114 marked as duplicate by Jeff Atwood Oct 3 '11 at 11:43 This question has been asked before and already has an answer. add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 21 down vote Intent emailIntent = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTIONSEND); emailIntent.setType("text/plain"); emailIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRASUBJECT, getResources().getString(R.string.recommendationsubject)); emailIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRATEXT, getResources().getString(R.string.recommendationbody)); startActivity(emailIntent); Will prompt user to select appropriate application to perform action with (from installed on the phone) shareimprove this answer edited Jan 8 '13 at 9:14 Ram kiran 16.6k114173 answered Apr 6 '11 at 5:54 Konstantin Pribluda 10.6k11829 1 The above code just sends an email(wherein i have to add a recipient). To see it in action look at: market.android.com/… (select menu->recommend) –Konstantin Pribluda Apr 6 '11 at 7:01 Okay i got it. For Facebook, start with the Facebook SDK for Android. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. You may need to use a different code from 32655 (FBOOK), depending on your country and carrier.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. I tried to download the Facebook app for iPhone or iPad and it's not working.If you're having trouble downloading the Facebook app for iPhone or iPad, try these troubleshooting tips:Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet.Tap Settings then GeneralTap iPhone/iPad StorageIf you have less than 100 MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download.Check your internet connectivity. rev2018.1.10.28327 . Please email us or go back to Codementor. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . But how can i share my app directly to facebook/twitter??. Answers will be really appreciated. Copyright Codementor. Here is the link the Graph API which allows you to interact with facebook 5a02188284
free download facebook hack tool 2013como chatear en facebook con camarachange my facebook id passwordwww facebook hack tool free download comfacebook chat how to know if your blockedfree download funny pictures for facebookfacebook like button data-widthapp facebook se cierra androidfacebook password viewer softwaredownload facebook with photo upload facility

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Song of Dead Index du Forum -> sujet externe -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation